Peter D. Watson Agency, P.O. Box 62, Craftsbury, VT
Real Estate Attorneys
Reid and Balivet Danville, VT 802-684-3666
Gensburg Atwell & Greaves St. Johnsbury, VT 802-748-5338
Greene and Loignon Hardwick, VT 802-472-8203
William Neylon St. Johnsbury, VT 802-748-1000
Polow Polow and Mahoney Morrisville, VT 802-888-7707
Rebecca Olson and Associates Stowe, VT 802-253-7810
Angela Ross Albany, VT 802-755-6343
Williams and Green Morrisville, VT 802-888-4557
Surveyors and Site Engineers and Techs
Blais Surveying Co. Newport, VT 802-334-6434
Charles Grenier Consulting Engineers Waterbury, VT 802-244-6413
Lawes Engineering Barton, VT 802-525-4900
LG Bellavance and Sons Hardwick, VT 802- 472-6317
Mutrux Surveys Craftsbury, VT 802-586-7521
Patrick Larsen Site Tech. East Hardwick, VT 802-472-5171
Gary Kuron Coventry, VT 802-754-9362
Lee Smith Morgan, VT 802-723-4379
Luce Hill Appraisals Stowe, VT 802-253-9963
Milne Allen Appraisals Burke, VT 802-626-8987
Record Appraisals Danville, VT 802-684-1200
William Smith Greensboro, VT 802-533-2544
Jim Breer – Better Home Inspections Barre, VT 802-476-3386
Scott Buck Berlin, VT 802-223-7733
Steve Dukette Troy, VT 802-249-1097
Ross Fields W. Burke, VT 802-476-3905
Cramer Home Inspection Group Montgomery Ctr. VT 802-255-2147
Merchants Bank Hardwick, VT 802-472-6556
Union Bank Hardwick, VT 802-472-8100
Union Bank- Sherrie Menard Morrisvile,Vt 802-888-6600
Chittenden Bank Stowe, VT 802-253-8525
Community National Bank Barton, VT 802-525-3524
Mortgage Financial Services Morrisville, VT 802-355-1784
North Country Federal Credit Union East Montpelier, VT 802-223-3401
Buying a home is an exciting time in one's life. Making the smart move of choosing a REALTOR® is your first step to ensuring that your new home and community meets your needs. At The Peter D. Watson Agency our services and experience range from financial to helping you find the home that best suits you and your family. For your convenience, we also provide listings by email. We pride ourselves on repeat business and hope you'll come to understand why.
- Assure that you see all the properties in the area that meet your criteria.
- Guide you through the entire home buying process, from finding homes to look at, to guiding you to financing resources.
- Make sure you don't pay too much for your new home and help you avoid costly mistakes.
- Answer all of your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
- Check your credit rating. Straighten out any errors before its too late.
- Determine a comfortable monthly budget for your new purchase, including down payment and monthly payment.
- Find a loan program that meets your needs and get pre-qualified (preferably pre-approved).
- Choose a REALTOR® that you trust and who understands your needs.
- Determine what location best matches your needs.
- Identify important features you need your new property to have.
- Lender fees include charges for loan processing, underwriting, preparation and establishing an escrow account.
- Third-party fees include charges for insurance, title search, and other inspections.
- Government fees include deed recording and state & local mortgage taxes.
- Escrow and interest fees include homeowner's insurance, loan interest, real estate taxes, and occasionally private mortgage insurance.