Selling your home shouldn't be a stressful ordeal. Making the smart move of choosing us as your REALTOR® is your first step to ensuring that the investment you have in your home pays off when you decide to sell it.
Our team at the Peter D. Watson Agency will be there by your side from the time you list with us through closing the sale, to answer buyer’s questions, and work through those little pesky details that can make or break a sale. We have been there and done it when it comes to making a sale happen.
From marketing your property to getting that check in your hands, we have a valued reputation that has been trusted by hundreds of past sellers. Our services and experience allow you to focus on your move while we manage your home sale from our initial consultation to the closing deal, and beyond. We pride ourselves on repeat business and hope you'll come to understand why.
As Your Agent, We Will:
- Complete a comparative market analysis that will compare your home's value to that of similar properties in the area.
- Compile a comprehensive plan detailing all the efforts we will employ to sell your home, including extensive national Internet syndication such as realtor.com, Zillow, trulia, LandWatch, mobile apps, etc., along with local media and local postings in highly visibility locations.
- Present your home to as many qualified buyers as possible getting your home maximum exposure.
- Help you prepare your home and generate curb appeal to ensure you get the highest price.
- Assist with obtaining offers and help you in negotiating the best deal as smoothly as possible.
Recent Home Sales:
What are homes and properties like yours selling for in your community? Feel free to contact us to find out what like properties are selling for, free of charge, or to receive a more detailed analysis of the value of your property.
Getting the Highest Price for Your Home:
Curb appeal is key and could make a difference whether people stop, dream, and call the listing agency, or drive right by. Many buyers will want to take a closer look at your property if it looks maintained appropriately. We have compiled many ideas that we can share with you that can present your home in the most effective manner.
Closing Costs to Expect:
- Broker's commission is a full-service fee and will cost anywhere between 6% to 10%.
- Real estate taxes for the prior or current year are variable and depend on when you close and when your taxes are due.
- Home inspections fees are paid for by the Buyer and can include pest, radon, and other inspections.
- Miscellaneous fees can accrue from correcting problems noticed during the home inspection.
- Attorney fees for preparing deed, transfer, etc.